1:Readers who love manga ID: chomanga

Royal road Yuga “I’m losing. I can’t read the air. The heroine NTR seems to be. The voice is a stick until the end.”

Definitely because of this guy

3:Readers who love manga ID: chomanga

Because it’s a card game that no one is playing

Four:Readers who love manga ID: chomanga

Because the rules aren’t attractive

58:Readers who love manga ID: chomanga

If you do OCG animation, you will get ridiculous rules, so it’s Seventh.
The heroine is also cute

107 107:Readers who love manga ID: chomanga

Seventh is fucking in the second year
The development of the main story is too poor and the characters that have increased too much can not be handled
I haven’t seen the final episode yet, but I’m afraid to see it

113:Readers who love manga ID: chomanga

Even though I didn’t even look at the first generation of Wai, Seventh was addicted to it normally.

6:Readers who love manga ID: chomanga

Fold the rush and do OCG animation

29:Readers who love manga ID: chomanga

>> 6

The rules are too complicated
I’m coming to a level that can not be reproduced in animation
I think it’s difficult to see strangers

11 11:Readers who love manga ID: chomanga

>> 6

New rules will be added, isn’t it?

twenty five:Readers who love manga ID: chomanga

>> 11

The guy who is serialized by the author of Gods
It’s fun to have the hero’s trump card as Azeus or to get out of his hand

9:Readers who love manga ID: chomanga

It’s decided because there is no rush

17 17:Readers who love manga ID: chomanga

It feels like it’s lower than VR or AV because there was no hot duel
There really wasn’t a duel

twenty three:Readers who love manga ID: chomanga

Ark Five and Brains had an interesting time

31:Readers who love manga ID: chomanga

>> 27

Only card-related or that theme will sell

27:Readers who love manga ID: chomanga

I wish I could make each theme of OCG into an animation

32:Readers who love manga ID: chomanga

The next work has already been beaten up and it’s over

168:Readers who love manga ID: chomanga

>> 32

Is this a sequel?

177:Readers who love manga ID: chomanga

>> 32

Hell called the official lip column

77 77:Readers who love manga ID: chomanga

>> 32

When the material runs out, it will definitely become a space edition

87:Readers who love manga ID: chomanga

>> 77

There is only material, but that is

45 45:Readers who love manga ID: chomanga

52 52:Readers who love manga ID: chomanga

>> 45

How is it actually?
Isn’t OCG more popular with kids than Rush?

75:Readers who love manga ID: chomanga

>> 45

Even if you say that OCG is not discontinued, it’s not even gag or ironic.

96:Readers who love manga ID: chomanga

It’s like GX or 5Ds, so why did you make it?

97:Readers who love manga ID: chomanga

>> 96

Zeal who tried to do something like GX and failed
Vrains who tried to do something like 5D’s and failed

106:Readers who love manga ID: chomanga

>> 97

Zeal is the first one
I was aiming for

118:Readers who love manga ID: chomanga

The first generation and GX received it, so it was a miracle product for Honma.

122:Readers who love manga ID: chomanga

>> 118

I think the TV itself was simply a strong pastime.
I think it’s almost like Gods

127 127:Readers who love manga ID: chomanga

>> 118

GX has a duel configuration.
There is no strong card promotion animation for OCG like Vrains

one two Three:Readers who love manga ID: chomanga

MUJI → Yugi vs King
GX → Teen vs Yugi (Atem)
5Ds → Planet vs Jack
I haven’t seen it since then, but have you done anything harder than these three in the final race?

131 131:Readers who love manga ID: chomanga

>> 123

Planet vs Jack was really good

133 133:Readers who love manga ID: chomanga

>> 123

Zeal’s Yuma vs Astral is also hot

135:Readers who love manga ID: chomanga

>> 123

As expected, Astral and Ai were better than teenage games.
It’s not that teenage games are bad

140:Readers who love manga ID: chomanga

>> 123

Sora you Reiji vs Yuya

155:Readers who love manga ID: chomanga

>> 123

The Karuta tournament was the most exciting

68 68:Readers who love manga ID: chomanga

Remake Yu-Gi-Oh’s early lines as original

Source: http://nozomi.2ch.sc/test/read.cgi/liveuranus/1648422679

Yu-Gi-Oh! Seventh ← The reason why this auspicious title animation was discontinued fastest in history www

Published on by admin

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Related Videos